2) What you think of as bullying could really be discrimination!
- A. If you are bullied because of your race
- B. If you are bullied because of your religion
C. If you are bullied because of a disability
D. Or because of your sexual orientation
3. You should know your school’s discrimination policies
4. You should know your school’s anti-bullying policies
5. Know your state’s cyberbullying laws
6. If you are watching someone being bullied and don’t speak up, you are a by-stander—which means you are a participant.
7. There are three kinds of bullies
A. The Bully
B. The Bystander
C. The one who encourages the bully from the sidelines: Hit him harder! Take his lunch money!