Off Target: The Path You Choose
You are new in town and it’s your first day at a new school. Your neighbor, Trevor introduces you to a new group of three boys and two girls. Right away you notice that Eric, one of the guys in the group, is being bullied at school. When you go to Eric’s house with your new group of friends, he shows the group a fully loaded handgun that is left in his mother’s nightstand. You are faced with some hard choices when someone suggests that Eric should take the gun to school. More info
Click a cover for a high-resolution image file.
- Off Target: The Path You Choose More Info
- Through the Rug 3: Charm Forestg More Info
- The Year Santa Lost His List More Info
- Erase the Problem of Bullying More Info
- Santa’s Mysterious Boot More Info
- Shaking Behind the Microphone More Info
- Drugs Make You Un-Smarter More Info
- What’s it Like, Living Green? Kids Teaching Kids, by the Way They Live More Info
- Through the Rug 2: Follow That Dog More Info
- Through the Rug More Info
Suggested Interview Questions
Please note: These are general author questions. I will provide questions that are more specific, by request, for each interview topic.
- Some children know at an early age that they want to be a writer. When did you discover that you were a writer?
- What inspires your topics as a writer?
- If someone said they want to be a writer, what advice would you give them?
- Many people have writing talent, but they can’t fit writing into their busy schedule. How do you find time for writing?
- You have been involved in several causes. What causes are you passionate about?
- Is it true that if you’re a writer, you should also be a speaker?
- What is your favorite audience to speak to?
- What are you working on now?
- What are your writing plans for the future?
- Where can readers find you on the internet? Where can they find your books?